Viking Ventures Ltd. has a unique vision in the building of it’s Annapolis Valley residential communities.
Our dedication is to create distinctive homesites by offering controlled developments filled with well designed homes, all amidst one of the most beautiful areas in the country.
Put your life in perfect balance by allowing Viking to deliver your turn-key dream home at one of our developments.
Bonavista Estates – Viking’s Kentville Development
Located within reach of all major amenities, in the west end of Kentville, Nova Scotia. The subdivision features custom-crafted traditional homes, by Viking Ventures. Careful attention to exterior and interior details ensures the value of your home. Bonavista’s gentle rolling landscape and graciously treed lots provide the unique setting where your dream home comes to life. In addition to the attention placed on each individual Viking home in Bonavista, these homes sites also insure:
Stonegate at Wolfville – Viking’s New Wolfville Development
- Easy accessibility to the #101 highway
- Paved Streets
- Underground serviced, treed lots
- A large reserved green area
- A close proximity to the regional hospital and the extended medical community
- Easy access to the valley’s largest professional & financial services
Experience the privacy of living in a community carefully planned to best take advantage of surrounding views of Cape Blomidon while located within easy walking distance of beautiful downtown Wolfville. Other benefits of calling Stonegate at Wolfville your home include:
- Close proximity to the many recreational facilities available through the town & university
- Acadia University, one of Canada’s leading undergraduate university and all of its’ programs and facilities
- Spectacular country side views from our gentle, rolling hillside homesite
- Our homesites are situated within easy walking distance of downtown Wolfville & all of the amenities
- Just minutes from a 1st class 18 hole golf and country club
- Enjoy performing arts at the Atlantic Theatre Festival in Wolfville & many other cultural events offered at the university
- Experience the new, premier, world class botanical gardens located at the Acadia campus
- Enjoy easy access to the popular new Horton High School as well as the nearby regional hospital & medical community
- A close proximity to historic Halifax, Nova Scotia’s capital city allows you to enjoy the benefits of city living but with the advantage of calling a beautiful town like Wolfville your home
- Wolfville is centrally located for easy day time tours that let you discover the many bounties that Nova Scotia, Canada’s Ocean Playground, is famous for.